Friday, May 4, 2012

4 May 2012

As missionary work goes, we had a sudden change on Tuesday night.  Our dear Elders, Gilkes and Ariki, were notified that they were leaving in the morning.  I cooked them a nice turkey dinner that night and tearfully said goodbye.  We never know, we may never see them again!  We really love those two.  But now we already love their replacements!  The Sisters have arrived!  (Now we'll get somewhere!)  We have a beautiful Polynesian from Sydney, Sister Salanoah, and a cute girl from Sandy,  Sister Myers!  We fixed them fish tacos last night and went over the branch list and went through our 72-hour kits to replace the perishables.

By the way, Claire got the word from somebody.  She has cooled it with the missionaries and didn't show up to church on Sunday.

I had an ultrasound on my foot today at the hospital.  I'll find out on Tuesday what the story is.




2 comments:

Rodney said...

Let us know about the ultrasound.

Dawn Smith said...

Yes, I definitely want to know about the ultrasound!

Remind me who Claire is again. :)