23 December 2011
We have continued to look for Ray's ring over the last couple of weeks. He checked through every pocket at least 3 times, in the furniture, under the furniture, through the car several times, in every nook and cranny, including, as I think I mentioned, the garbage bin! We looked at the church, asked at a couple of local businesses, and went to the police station. But he finally had to admit to himself that it was gone. Yet, he hoped. This morning he found it! It was in the corner fold of his pants pocket. He knelt down right there and thanked Heavenly Father for His tender mercies.
3 comments:
Luke 15:8-10
8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
I'm so glad!!! I was sad when he lost it. There is rejoicing and joy in this house!
Oh!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for that ring to be found! I am so happy.
Post a Comment