13 December 2011
Tonight I am at the church trying to upload pictures while my companion is in Branch Presidency Mtg. We have had some great experiences since I last wrote on the 8th. For one, we finally got to see our kids this morning! Well, most of them. Angie and Erin, hopefully we will be able to visit soon with you. Isn't this just so great to be able to see each other? It's a miracle we used to dream about as kids! My letters home from Switzerland used to take a couple of weeks to get there, and then a couple of weeks to get an answer!
 |
| Albany church |
 |
| Institute class |
We are done with Institute class until January for now. We do have some young people in the class, although there are none in the photo above.
I will put in some few photos here that should have been added before:
No comments:
Post a Comment