| If you look closely, you can see a wounded ring-necked parrot. His long tail is missing, or else I never would have been able to get this close. |
| These trees are called "Black Boys" |
| These lupines sure outdo the ones I try to grow in my garden! |
| Add caption |
| If you look very closely, there is a kukaburra in the center of this photo |
| Elders Ellingson and Martin on P-Day |
| Elders Ashby, Ellingson, and Martin |
| One of the varieties of Bottle Brush Bushes |
| This is the pathway to the Duffield's back door. On the right you can see one of his tanks to hold rain water. This provides the house with clean, good-tasting water instead of a well. |
2 comments:
I am amazed at how beautiful it is there! Wow! It sounds like your spirits are up a bit from the last post. It broke my heart to hear of your troubles. I missed you the other night. We were waiting for you to get on but then Kayli and I had to leave to go to her ballet performance. She was beautiful but I think she has had strep so she just stared off the rest of the night when she wasn't performing. she felt miserable and then I felt guilty for even taking her. I want to get on with you. I keep checking in the evening to see if you are on. I love you!
Thank you again for posting photos and videos on your blog. Having never traveled outside of the US, it is interesting to see how different the plants and animals are. It is also nice to see the two of you.
I especially enjoyed watching your video while driving through Bridgetown on Thanksgiving morning. Seems so strange to know that Sister Ashby is on the left side of the car, filming your trip, while Elder Ashby drives on the left side of the road! Are you comfortable driving on the wrong side of the road yet?
Post a Comment