Sunday, April 1, 2012

2 April 2012

This is the third day that I have taken only a half dose of Lyrica in the morning.  It's frightening when little shocks begin, but so far, they haven't gone any further.  We are hopeful that this is a sign that I will be able to stay on the lesser dose, at least during the day so that I am more coherent and more responsive to the Spirit of the Lord.

We are excited to have two excellent new missionary Elders to work with in our branch.  Today they are coming for lunch and a little help with the computers.  It's P-Day.  Gotta go.  I have lots to do!  Love you all, if there are any who still are reading!

9 comments:

Kroffs said...

I read every word -- and enjoy the journey with you. But, I don't enjoy the health issues you are having. You are in our prayers. Love you, Julie

Michael Maloy said...

Yes, we are still reading! I have read every entry and encourage others to read too. Angela reads your blog regularly, and John reads it, from time to time. Thank you for sharing your missionary experiences, zeal, and struggles with my family. What a great missionary preparation tool!

Jane McBride said...

Of course we are reading! It's making us to go out on another mission!
Love you both for your struggles and your faith.
Jane

Brenda said...

I am still reading, although I have not been able to read for a short time because of computer problems. Thank you for sharing the bad along with the good. We all need to hear those things so we can be prepared to hopefully follow in your footsteps some day. You are in my prayers and I will keep your names in the Manti Temple each month. Emily will keep your names in the Washington, DC Temple as well. Love you - Brenda (Dart)

Dawn Smith said...

So, who's helping who with the computers? The younger missionaries helping you, or vice versa? :)

Ray and Teresa Ashby said...

Ha. Ha. That's a good one, Dawn! Am I allowed to comment on my own comments?

Ray and Teresa Ashby said...

Hey, it worked! I'll go back and answer a couple of your questions...

Ray and Teresa Ashby said...

Thank you, faithful friends and family. It's good to know you're there, and that you still remember us! You really are faithful, when I don't put in photos to make this interesting! Love you.

Angie said...

Still reading all the posts Mom! Sometimes it just takes me a little longer to catch up! Love you both so much!