Monday, April 23, 2012

24 April 2012

My hands and feet are cold!  I miss that central heating.  We've been getting lots of rain lately, and the countryside has turned a brilliant green.  It's so beautiful against the blue of the sea!


Have I told you about our stowaway?  A small spider lives in the left rear-view mirror of our Corolla.  Every night he comes out and makes a nice web across our mirror.  We never see him, but we know he's there!  Sometimes we have to wipe away his work with a pen or our finger so Elder Ashby can see to drive!  Carol Hardy said she imagines the spider hanging on for dear life when we're driving fast (she demonstrated).  Elder Ashby said that when he washes the car, the spider's in there with a face mask and snorkel (he also demonstrated).  I said we should make an appointment to teach him the Gospel if he's so good at keeping commitments.


I promised Carol some chicken soup today.  Also, Elder Gilkes doesn't feel so good.  He said he also needs some.  Elder Ariki said he might get sick, so he needs some too!  So we've got to go to the store and get home so I can cook today.  We've been at the church with the Elders and Brother James, our branch missionary coordinator for a meeting this morning. 

2 comments:

travis said...

I think I might be feeling a little sick too!

Angie said...

Mmmm...